Sunday, August 10, 2008

So What's in a name?

Zed called today, to give me the news that she is getting married...it's funny sometimes when people call you to tell you that they are getting married...

Zed: Hey!
Me: Hi...Wassup? long time no see!
Zed: yeah, I know! So, how've you been?
Me: Oh just been busy with work, there is so much to do nowadays!
Zed:Ok...Now I've called up to give you some exciting news!
Me: Yeah? What...are you getting married or something? (chuckles)
Zed: Yeah!I'm engaged!
Me: .......Wow!..That's great! congratulations!

Now...this part....she'll tell me the the name...what will I say..."umm...sounds nice! I think he'll keep you happy" or.."hmm...sounds like a clown....was he here with his circus group?" or "what....what kind of a name is that? Is he from this planet?"

No comments: